Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Schedule

It's SUMMER!!!! 
So this means I have a lot of extra time on my hands... so I like to plan it. And you think I mean plan it as in think of a few things I could do everyday. 
Not. the. case.
Clint and previous roommates can attest that I like to plan a little more strictly than that
...as in I plan in 15 minute intervals....
  I think I'm secretly OCD in this way.
So I have my plan. And I try really hard to stick to it. 

9:00 wake up. 
9:15 read scriptures and chill out while in bed
9:30 eat breakfast
9:45 pick up kitchen 
10:00 get ready for 7-peaks
10:15 go to 7 peaks...
etc.
sounds awful doesn't it? haha

I know. It's ridiculous. What is more ridiculous however is that I woke up early today and couldn't go back to sleep so I laid in bed for an HOUR because my schedule technically wasn't supposed to start yet. 
Then, I got to the cleaning section.... and decided I should probably look at the trailers for 
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
 yes. it was a good decision.
 and very sneakily ended up being there for 15 minutes and suddenly I don't think cleaning is as important as getting ready for my daily trip to 7-peaks to work on my summer tan... 
Did I seriously just try to trick myself into thinking I didn't have to follow my schedule? Can we all just remember who made this schedule? 
yes.
 I did. 
Which (as Clint reminds me often) means I don't actually HAVE to follow it.
 But I feel slightly guilty about it when I don't. 

This summer. 
Goal. 
Stop being so weird.

2 comments:

  1. hahah i miss finding little pieces of paper around with Alissa's ridiculous 15 minute interval schedule!

    ReplyDelete