Monday, September 3, 2012

Our Rhythm

Right now life is getting into a rhythm around here. 

Clint is going to school.
Last year at BYU yay!!!
 yes. this is an old picture...but I failed to take a first day of school picture of Clint...

I am teaching my cute second graders.
which reminds me... I have funny stories already. I will definitely be posting about that soon.


Clint is flying to Optometry interviews.
We're down to two options. Clint got accepted to this school in Tennessee, and he'll be interviewing at a school in Southern California on the 15th of this month.
 We'll be really happy for either of these schools so we're very excited! 

And suddenly we don't have a vacation lined up in the next few weeks. laaame!

From our vacation this summer to the Pitt family reunion
From our stay in Idaho with the Prestwich clan
and our trip to Yellowstone

It has been a really fun summer, we enjoyed it thoroughly, but it is nice to have a little bit more structure to our life. 
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment