Friday, September 30, 2011

Holes...

Today one of my cute kiddos asked me...

"Mrs. Prestwich, why do you make holes in your cheeks every time you smile at us?"

I haven't had someone notice my dimples in quite awhile, at least not verbally, so it took me a second to realize what she was talking about and I pointed out another boy in our class that has dimples too. I told her we don't make our cheeks do that, they just do it on their own!

I think she thought I was pulling her leg... haha

<3

~Side notes~
Soooo excited for conference this weekend!!! I got blueberry muffin mix for Clint and I and whoever is the lucky person we decide to ask to watch conference with... we should probably get on that.


Can I tell you one more thing? Clint cleaned the house this morning for me. You wouldn't think that would be a very big deal, but I woke up and saw my clean living room and clean dishes in the sink he did last night and I just got all butterfly-y and I'm just so glad I married that boy!! And the most impressive part, he did it at 4:30 AM before he went to work!!!

He's taking me to the football game tonight (go cougars!), then off for a night on the town after!!! :)


<3 I love my life.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I've been waiting for some fun stories Liss!! :0) It sounds like you've got a pretty good husband there! Don't let that one get away! ;0) Then again he's got a pretty good wife too! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete