Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rings and eavesdropping

Can you believe it?!

It's been exactly one year since we got engaged! and now I've had a little ring on my finger for a whole year! 

 then there was this great day...
and this one...

and now we're just loving every day of life!



P.S. Remember how today my kiddos learned about the White House and we pulled up whitehouse.gov and went on a virtual tour? Then I gave them a little art project... the conversation about drawing the president went like this...
 (all kids bantering back and forth. I like to just listen occasionally :) )

"Don't forget, draw the president black, cause he is"
"People  aren't black!"
"Some are"
"No, they can be brownish, but not really black"
"O ya? Then why do people say he is a black president?"
"They say that, but not like crayon black..."

I really love my job. They just make me laugh.


1 comment: