Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stadium of Fire

Two posts in one day. Forgive me.  But this was cool.

On July 4th Clint and I went to the Stadium of Fire! We got free tickets because the Stadium recruits the student athletes to come haul sand bags and set up chairs and Clint brought me along! We got to see the Beach Boys 50th year anniversary show and American Idol Scotty McCreery. SO SO SO FUN!

 a little scotty... but he turned so you can't see his face on the mega screen... lame.

ya, we're cool. we go to stadium of fire! (better photo of my new hair cut soon)


It was so fun! The fireworks were amazing and I was singing along to every beach boys song! I took a video of a ton of them... but it takes forever to load... so you'll have to imagine it...

Happy birthday America!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a Ton of fun!! I've always wanted to go to the Stadium of Fire, but never was able to make it there. That's Awesome that you guys got to go before leaving Utah. Can't wait to see a picture of our new hair cut!! :0)

    ReplyDelete