Thursday, May 9, 2013

Quick 10 glimpses

So here is life right now in 10 quick glimpses into the Prestwich family's life...

1. Clint GRADUATED from BYU!!! So proud of all the hard work he's put into these last few years so we could have the oppurtunity to get into a grad school we wanted and get a scholarship to boot! Well done babe! 

2. Clint finished his last track meet! Man, this guy is awesome. He gave up his real last track meet to start a job so this baby of ours could be paid for. He takes such good care of our little family. So glad he's mine forever. 
ps. this is the bump picture of this post... it is getting really large...

3. School is getting close to the end for Mrs. Prestwich over here. 9 days ago I put up my May calendar in my classroom for my kiddos and realized it would be the last calendar... I got a little emotional, not going to lie.
I may be counting down til summer (11 school days), but I am seriously going to miss my little second graders. I heard the song "Dirty Dishes" by Scotty McCreery the other day as I was driving to my doctor's appointment in Orem and I just thought of my noisy, happy kids and all those crayons crushed into my rug... I was crying again.
Maybe this is also a pregnant thing... I cry about this topic a lot actually...

4. Bought some maternity shirts finally...the old shirts just weren't covering the belly. And as classy as that sounds... my pregnant belly poking out the bottom of my shirts... its REALLY not. And I have made a goal to be classy pregnant and not Britney Spears pregnant. Sometimes I ask Clint if a shirt has reached its Britney Spears pregnant stage. He nicely lets me know if it has.
 I've officially reached the 30s in weeks! Can you believe it!? 31 weeks today, which means this little girl inside of me is definitely getting stronger... right up in my ribs... and we are getting so close! We toured the hospital we'll be delivering in and we are just so so excited!

5. Sunshine makes me happy. Utah is supposed to reach the 80s this weekend. That makes me extremely happy.

6. Got a new iPod, well a new hand me down iPod, so I don't have to borrow Clint's anymore. Which is a good thing since we don't have all the same tastes in music. So my iPod has about 50 songs on it right now, but they are all songs that I love all the time, which is the best on shuffle.
 o man. i love it. a lot.

7. We read a lot around here. With Clint's new job and my pregnancy exhaustion coming back, it's basically our nightly routine.
Make dinner, cuddle up and read on the couch, eat ice cream, sometimes watch Doc Martin, read, and go to bed.
Talk about a party! I know you are so jealous.
I think I'll miss quiet reading for 3-4 hours sitting by my love once this baby comes though. It's a favorite.

8. We  I am obsessing over some of the cute things we have for Olivia these days. Clint is such a good sport and will sit and oo and ahhh as I show him the cutest outfit ever
which he may or may not have already seen...
I just really want her to get here. Only after school is done. And after Clint's brother leaves on his mission. And after Clint's sister gets married. But then, she should come as quickly as she can and still be healthy. That would be great.

9. I'm running out of glimpses....

10. You're probably sick of reading anyways. So we'll end with the fun countdowns!
11 school days til summer!
4 weeks minus one day until Hyrum goes on his mission! He's my awesome brother in law
4 weeks plus one day until Esther gets married! She is my awesome sister in law
9 weeks until baby Olivia graces us with her presence! 
And a few months until Tennessee!

1 comment:

  1. You are so stinkin' adorable! I love reading your posts! They sure make me smile!
    I love the name Olivia! So cute! I can't wait to see pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete