Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Anniversary to Us!!

It has been two whole years since this wonderful day...



And what a great two years it has been!

For our anniversary, we decided to keep it pretty low key since I'm about ready to pop. We had a delicious meal at PF Changs and we were pleasantly surprised. We hadn't ever eaten there before, but everything we got tasted so good. And how likely is it that at a new restaurant, you order 6 things and love all of them? I'm telling you, we were impressed :)


Then we drove to the outdoor Scera theater for the play Tarzan. We got to the ticket gate and asked someone where will call was to get our tickets... they informed us it was at the main office (two blocks away) and since going back to the car to drive was also about 2 blocks, we decided to walk over. 
At this point Clint did offer to go get the tickets so I didn't have to walk... but I was the one who ordered teh tickets and we had to present photo ID... so this prego lady WALKED. yeah!
Once we got there, we were told our tickets were not actually there, but at the will call at the outdoor theater we had just left... so after we cursed the lady who told us to come there, we trekked it back the 2 blocks. Man, I was SERIOUSLY out of breath! Maybe I should be exercising more than I am... 
Well, we finally got our tickets and sat down and enjoyed some quality Tarzan. It was good. 


So here is to two years and many more to come! I just love this man of mine. He is everything I dreamed of in my husband plus a little more :) He works so hard for our growing family. He tried really hard to understand my emotional girly-ness (which, let's be honest, I don't even fully understand sometimes) and he is almost always the first of the two of us to appologize or let down his stubborn side when we have disagreements. He balances me in ways I totally need it and I think I do the same for him. Our marriage is such a good blend of logic/emotion, adventure/routine, and our different love styles. I could not be happier to look back at these part 2 years and see just how far we have come and still know that there is so much more to still come for us. 



I am truly blessed. I love my happily ever after story
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment