Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm thankful

ok. here are my top three. Obviously there are so many things in my life that I have to be thankful for

The love of my life. (Look how buff he looks in this picture. He doesn't like to show off so don't tell him I pointed it out.... but Clint is REALLY strong.) 
I am so thankful we are married for all of eternity and I always get to be by his side. He is so good to me. 


(You are the best tcrece - teacher.
 I love you a lote 
I hope 
you
 have a hapee
 tkse give eng -happy thanksgiving)
I am thankful for my kids. I have 18 cute 6 yr olds that love me no matter what kind of day I am having and I just love them too. I'm thankful my principal evaluation went well today, and that I am so used to observations thanks to all the observations I had during my internship last year. 


ok, so this is mostly joking. But really, I found this new show and I LOVE IT! Clint was laughing at me pretty hard last night while we watched 2 episodes in a row on hulu. LOVE IT. Secretly, he loves it just as much, Clint just doesn't show excitement as well as I do. :) 



I have so much to be thankful for. I am so excited to spend this Thanksgiving with Clint's family and spend the weekend getting to know them even better. (I'll be thinking of you too, family in California!!) I am so thankful that I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I feel the blessings from the Lord everyday. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. I would be mad that I got beat for your number 3 spot by a TV show, but I because it's that one, I'm not even a little upset. I love that show!!

    ReplyDelete