Monday, November 14, 2011

...waking up in a real love



Ok, let me just tell you a little bit about life right now. It's wonderful. We had some stressful days in the last few weeks, but a lot more fun stuff.
 Here are my loves right now.

 Post Title= a song by Phil Vasser that I really love right now and it just makes me so happy everytime I listen to it on the way to school (which is everyday) 

First, I love that blogger has changed how they do pictures and since I couldn't figure out how to put on multiple pictures without wanting to scream, I just didn't. You can now enjoy all the pictures I would like to share with you.  
And, I love my cute jewelry board I made! Yes, made it. and my necklaces are no more tangled and earring are not hard to match with their pairs.  


 And... my cute man holding it up so I can take a picture : ) I just love him.
I LOVED 50's DAY!!! My class celebrated the 50th day of school and wee learned all about the 50s. We watched a clip of "Grease" (which made my kids laugh soooo hard. They thought the dancing was ridiculous haha), and I showed them a picture of Elvis (to which I said "kiddos, this is a  person that sang on the radio in the 50s and all the girls thought he was a hunk!"... one of my girls replied "Is it Justin Beiber?"... I just don't know how to respond to that. Absolutely not.)


 We did a little writing project, see the picture above, where all the kids had to write something people did in the 50s and what they do now that is different. If you can't read this <-- it says "In the 50s they listened to Elvis and today I listen to Lil Wayne".



These are some of my cute kids. Lil Wayne listener is the one posing for you :) Classic.








Also, no picture was taken, but today when I got home from school and I was making potato soup for dinner, Clint came home and as he was talking to his mom on the phone he spun me a around and kissed me, then winked as he was walking out of the kitchen. O man, what a cute husband. Ya know, married winks are 12323984457239x better than any single winks, and my man knows how to do them! <3


Everyday I wake up (as Clint kisses me goodbye on his way to work and I go back to sleep for 2 more hours) I just think man, everything else in life is worth it.

I am in a real happily ever after. 

1 comment:

  1. I sure love Phil Vasser. I haven't heard that song...I should look it up!

    I love your adorable posts! They always make me smile! You are so cute!

    I love the adorable ideas for your 50's day! How fun! Isn't it funny how many more things you celebrate in 1st grade?

    ReplyDelete