Thursday, October 10, 2013

3 Months!

Miss Olivia is 3 months old! It feels like time as has just flown by! 


She is already so much bigger than when we moved out here. 

*She smiles and coos and recognizes Clint and I. 

*She especially loves it when Clint comes home. She smiles and loves being held by him. It is seriously the cutest thing.


*She has discovered her hands. For a while she would stare at them, with the most intense look and they would inch closer and closer to her face and she would hit herself in the eye. It always shocked her for some reason... Now she has perfected the hand to the mouth movement! She doesn't suck on them, but instead just plays with her tongue all over them which results in A LOT of slobber. 


*She has this little owl that hangs on her bouncer and she loves talking to him. When she kicks her leg (always the right one), the owl and the bouncer bounce- so she has developed this habit of kicking that leg all the time. I think she thinks kicking means entertainment because whenever Clint and I get distracted from playing with her that little leg will start kicking way! :) 

*She has also developed a fake cough. It's kind of hilarious. Again, she realizes it gets her a little more attention so she'll do it when we put her down or when I change her diaper or outfit. I kind of love it... confession. I may actually encourage that one because I cough back at her and snuggle her little neck. Then she coughs again and we snuggle some more and its just precious.

*This little one has the most expressive eyebrows. She always has. I just love it about her.
This was a grumpy day...

*I love that she is getting so responsive and figuring us out and the world around her out as well. I'm amazed everyday that she is my daughter now and forever. We love her so so much!


and so do these cute cousins of hers ;) 

2 comments:

  1. I've missed a lot of your posts...it was good to catch up. One of my favorite things about living in different places has finding different animals scurrying around your house (like a turtle...you'd never see that in Provo). I'm so glad Clint likes school. That makes the hard work bearable for the both of you. Olivia is a doll. Glad you are enjoying her and taking every opportunity you can to get out and do things--that always help me get through the mundane days. LOVE the cousin picture! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is seriously so adorable! I want to come over and hold her! And I love that picture of her with her cousins. Too cute:)

    ReplyDelete