Monday, April 28, 2014

Gardens and Tornados

So Clint and I have been on a roll doing date nights every weekend. Sometimes our little bug gets to come with us :) This weekend Olivia and I picked up Clint from his last day of classes (YAY!! First year almost done! Just to make it through finals...) and we all went to a little BBQ shop in Memphis then to the Botanical Gardens. It was fun to take a stroll outside and chat and be together.

Olivia was wearing her Jellies that finally fit her! I seriously love these. I got them as a gift before she was born and I have been waiting forever for her to fit them! And bonus. She can't get them off. 


Love this cute smile. We don't capture it very often, but she smiles more than you might think... since all her pictures are just her staring at the camera haha


Hanging with mom and dad. I've made a new goal to get in more pictures with her. I feel like I am always taking pictures, but I need to give the camera to someone else more often I think. I want to remember being there too ya know?

So now we are on to finals week. Clint took two tests today and has another 5 to go before he is done on Friday. Man, I feel like this first year went by so so quickly! 

Today's adventure consisted of tornado crazy-ness! I know there are probably a bunch of seasoned Southerners laughing at me right now (if any of them read my blog haha) but I was a little totally freaked out by the tornado warnings last night and today.  The sky looked scary and the rain was coming down so hard last night! This morning I turned on the radio and heard about the tornado that touched down in Arkansas and killed 17 people and I got all our 72 hour kits out of the closet and located all of our flashlights and candles and I was ready to hide out in the bathroom all day.
 Luckily, we just got a lot of rain and some cool thunder storms. 

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures!! Love your cute family!! And LOVE LOVE the picture of Olivia smiling!! She seriously melts my heart!! :) Can't wait to see you guys! :) Love you! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete